Enhancing Proposal Presentation
• Fully complete the application.
• Provide a concise project summary in the required 1-page cover letter; the proposal should support this letter. Include amount requested.
• Cite current data and the source to demonstrate need for the project.
• Explain why your organization is qualified to address the issue.
• Describe health-improvement gains made possible from the grant - not just the activities that will take place.
• Outline funding sources in the budget template, and discuss project sustainability.
• Detail any collaboration with other nonprofits that will be involved in the project.
• Describe the project's impact - what will happen?